Aurora Lighting Group is pleased to announce the launch of a brand new smart lighting range: Connect.Control.
A super simple smart solution, Connect.Control can be used straight out of the box - there’s absolutely no set up required! Operated with bluetooth technology, users can manage their lighting with just a remote control, an excellent method as it means that whether it’s installed in the lounge, dining room or children’s bedroom, anyone in the household can easily set the lighting to their preference.
To install Connect.Control in any room simply open the box, install the light fittings, turn on the remote and you’ve got smart lighting. Users don’t even need a hub or have to download an app.
The remotes can be grouped to each room and users can access six RGB colours, trigger five pre-programmed scenes, set brightness or adjust colour temperature from warm to cool.
Connect.Control is designed around 4 levels of control, allowing users a simple upgrade path.
- Level 1: products work straight out of the box with the remote;
- Level 2: more Connect.Control lights can be added to the system, which all function together;
- Level 3: users can group lights and remotes together, still without the need for the app;
- Level 4: access to the Aurora BLE app, which enables users to edit the out-of-the-box 5 scenes recalled from the remote, take control of individual devices, create schedules to suit routines and access the music mode. The music mode brings lights to life when it is played either through the user’s mobile or by placing the phone near a speaker
- Level 5: Upgrade path that enables users to enhance Connect.Control with Aurora's wider Bluetooth Range.
The introduction of this system now enables contractors to offer and use either of the two AOne systems - Bluetooth or Zigbee - in their projects.
Chris Hill, Aurora’s Product Manager for AOne, says:
“Connect.Control is such a brilliant system for anyone who wants smart lighting in their home as it is so easy to use. With many homeowners focusing on updating their interiors at the moment, smart lighting is becoming increasingly popular and we are delighted to be able to present them with this option at this time.
The beauty of this system is that it can easily be used by anyone in the family or household. There’s no sign-ins to apps required by each member or anything like that. All they need to do is pick up the remote for that room to set the lighting to their taste, which makes life much easier for everyone!”
The AOne Connect.Control kits and products will be available from your nearest wholesalers nationwide.