Aurora Lighting UK Limited offer you the opportunity to register for a 3 year on-site* warranty on our selected Commercial & Industrial luminaires. All our products are carefully tested and are subject to the rigorous checks by the Quality
Assurance Team. Within the applicable Warranty period or 3 year on-site* warranty, Aurora will replace, repair or rectify products, which are deemed to be defective because of a material or manufacturing fault, subject the following Terms &
Three Year ‘On-Site’ Warranty
• All Commercial range products (as per our latest catalogue) that hold a 5-yearstandard warranty (excluding the Cosmos LITE Range)
• The 3-year on-site warranty is applicable to products purchased from 1st June 2023, subject to the conditions outlined below.
• Applies only to new products from the date of purchase from an Aurora Lighting UK Limited authorised wholesaler. Goods must be registered within 3 months of purchase date.
• The warranty applies to goods purchased in the United Kingdom only.
• The on-site warranty is not available to products that were purchased second hand, at an auction, or any other means.
• The 3 year ‘on-site’ warranty applies in addition to the Terms and Conditions of our standard product warranty.
• This policy includes replacement product and on-site charges for Aurora Lighting UK Limited approved technicians, or authorised agents that relate to faulty Aurora Lighting UK Limited products which have been installed
for their intended purpose.
• Aurora Lighting UK Limited shall only be liable for repair costs carried out by Aurora Lighting UK Limited approved technicians or authorised agents. Aurora Lighting UK Limited must receive a quotation and agree upon
the amount on the quote before any replacement works commence. Any unauthorised costs or invoices will not be accepted by Aurora Lighting UK Limited.
• This 3 year ‘on-site’ warranty is non-transferrable and is only applicable to the registered warranty holder.
• On making an on-site warranty claim, these documents are required:
o a. proof of purchase.
o b. proof of registration number.
o c. electrical installation certificate, as per BS 7671;
o d. electrical installation condition report, as per BS 7671;
The below are the 3 Year ‘On-Site’ Warranty exclusions.
• Faults caused by the installer through installation errors including, but not limited to, connection to an incorrect or unstable power supply.
• Responsibility if replacement of goods provides “mismatch” due to discontinuation of previous product.
• Non-compliance with installation and safety regulations given in the installation instructions and BS 7671
• If the product has not been installed by a qualified electrician if applicable by law or regulation or as instructed by Aurora Lighting UK Limited
• Inappropriate use or intentional damage by the owner or third parties.
• Repairs carried out by parties other than an Aurora Lighting UK Limited authorised representative.
• Cost of access equipment for replacement or repair.
• External influences (e.g., weather, transit damage).
• Accidental damage.
• Emergency lighting batteries.
• Exceeding the product’s usage limitations.
• Cost of disruption to company operating.
• Delivery issues of product or its accessories.
Each claim will be reviewed accordingly and all final decisions on Warranty claims are made by Aurora Lighting UK Limited.